Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just an update

Hello all! Just a little update on how I'm feeling. So far I've been feeling pretty good. I am tired a lot more than what I'm used to but not every day. "Morning sickness" hasn't really been a problem yet and I'm hoping it won't be. The only time I feel queasy is if I don't eat for hours, especially in the mornings when I wake up. As soon as I eat something I feel better. There isn't anything I can't eat but I have noticed that greasy or spicy foods don't sit as well with baby. The other night I thought I wanted to eat a "pregnancy meal" ....that is a whopper with cheese, french fries and large vanilla shake. Well lets just say that after I ate the whopper, not even half the fries and 1/4 of the shake, Baby was not happy with me! I won't be trying that again! I had the worst stomach cramps and gas and almost felt like I needed to throw up to get all the grease off my stomach. GROSS!

I am 5 weeks and 2 days today and getting more and more excited by the minute! I really want it to be February 24th so I can see the baby on ultrasound! It is going to be awesome! Love and miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures. I bet the baby looks just like you! LOL! Take it easy on that food! I found eating pretzels and cheese were very satisfying. Milk was a big thing for me too! I wanted MILK! Love you honeeeey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greasy food and early pregnancy usually don't make for a good combination!

    ReplyDelete