Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just plain TIRED!

I don't think I've ever been so tired. Even if I lay around the house all day. Yesterday at work all I wanted to do was come home and go to bed. My body hurts all over and it is almost impossible to get comfortable and I'm just beginning!!!!!! I'm not even supposed to really feel pregnant yet. Or so the books say....Well, tell that to my boobs and back! I can't imagine what it will be like at the end of this pregnancy journey. All I know is that no matter what this pregnancy brings, the finished product will be soooooo worth it!
Hear that little one?.... Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

  1. This tired phase will fizzle out towards the 2nd trimester. You will have more energy then and actually be able to enjoy being pregnant. I know you enjoy it now!!! Just listen to your body and when you can, rest,rest,rest!!! You have a baby growing inside of you and it takes all your energy and nutrients. What a gift it is to be pregnant. God is amazing how he created us to re-create!!! Take care Love,Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get your energy back. It will taper off and then the tired feeling may come back during the end of your third trimester. Just sleep when you are tired and when you are not.....do what you need to do then. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will get better. Just remember that in the first trimester your baby is growing faster than at any other time in it's life. You'll rebound in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. The fatigue may set back in towards the end of the pregnancy but as you said it will be SO worth it. Seriously, after that first trimester you will feel so energized. Just remember don't overdo it, and listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just you being pregnant. It'll be over soon. For now, just enjoy the ride, and make sure you have something to stop morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete