Friday, January 23, 2009

Subway fix

Seriously, it is too early to be having cravings but I swear I could eat Subway everyday.....oh wait I have had Subway everyday! I swear for the past 2 weeks I have wanted Subway. Not subway in general but the same darn sandwich every time. You think I'd get tired of it, but no, I actually had it twice today. Yes, TWICE! For those of you who knew me growing up, this will really blow your mind. I am or used to be a meat and cheese kind of girl. Veggies really weren't my thing. Well no more.......My sandwich of choice or should I say "baby's choice" is oven roasted chicken with american cheese on wheat bread toasted (not so weird) then I add lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers (I NEVER ate, EVER until now), banana peppers, jalapenos, little bit of oil, salt & pepper, and oregeno. I mean what is that? I know what you are thinking....."Yep, she's definately pregnant!" It's just insane but I love it! You should try it out for yourself!
Love and Kisses to all!

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! If you were to go back to my pregnancy blog, I craved Subway all the time and I always ate a footlong!!! Everytime my mom would call me I was in line at Subway and would have to call her back. I feel your Subway crave!Love you honeeey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First tri-mester I couldn't eat meat. PB&J was my go to and other bland none meat stuff. After that game on! I think that is why I gained 65 POUNDS with Zach. I ate like a horse. Enjoy all these cravings. It is the one time in your life you should not feel guilty for eating anything and everything. I am so excited for you!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely craving to me. Hope MS don't ruin your craving pleasures. If it does, you should have some natural cure for morning sickness instead of anti emetic medications since it's way safer.

    ReplyDelete