Friday, January 23, 2009

"The glow"

I went back to work today for the first time since the big news. Telling myself that I wouldn't spill the beans about the pregnancy just yet, I just couldn't help it. Just too excited! Well everyone I work with was so happy. I just so happened to go downstairs to another unit to return some equipment and ran into a friend from Nursing school. I hadn't seen her in months and I surprised her with the news. Another woman who I've known for years was listening in to the conversation. I look over her way and she smiled at me and said "I knew it when you came around the corner. You have the glow!" My smile got even bigger. I love having the glow!

Today was a good day. Very busy, but don't worry I ate small, frequent meals. Drank 8oz of milk and tons of water. Took my prenatal vitamin. Went pee when I felt the urge, which is already more frequently. I even took the time to thank God for the nausea I felt between the frequent meals because It reminded me that I am building a human in my belly! HeHe

No comments:

Post a Comment