Monday, January 26, 2009

My pregnancy workup

Today I had my first visit at the doctor's office. I met with a nurse for my pregnancy workup. Her name was Karen and she was really sweet and thought it was awesome that Christopher came with me. Not much happened except answering some questions, calculating my due date and how many weeks I am (which I already knew and told her before she could get the words out of her mouth), giving blood & urine samples for tons of tests and setting a date for my first doctor's visit & ultrasound! February 24th is the big day! I am sooooooooo excited! Afterwards we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Yummy to my tummy! Baby likes!

4 comments:

  1. February 24 will be here before you know it. How many weeks will you be? You know on February 23, 1976 a celebrity was born...that is just 33 years and 24 hours from when you see your little superstar! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be 8 weeks and 2 days when I see my baby for the first time! I actually did know that Mister Shawn S. Brewington, "the superstar" was born on February 23rd! Awesome! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to hear all about it on the 24th. You have to call me! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo to Christopher for going with you. He's going to make a great Dad! I knew the 23rd was Shawn's birthday. It is also my only cousin, Fran's, birthday. Also, Feb. 25 was Grandmother Thomas' birthday and if Amy is due on Oct. 4, that is Granny and Papa's anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete