Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feeling much better

Last week was definitely the toughest I've had so far. I thought I would never get the nausea to go away. I started feeling better Sunday and have continued to feel less and less queasy. It is still the worst in the morning when I wake up but gradually gets better as the day goes on. Thankfully I have been able to eat more and get out of bed. I am still really sleepy but nothing I can't handle. I am just so excited!!!!!!! One week until my doctors visit and ultrasound!!!!!!! Christopher has been so great. He has started calling and checking in on me even more and rubs my back every night so I can fall asleep! The other day when I was feeling really crappy he lifted up my shirt and put his face to my belly and said "Knock it off in there! Give your mom a break!" It was soooooooo cute! I can't wait to see his reaction to the ultrasound and actually seeing the baby! It's going to be awesome. Don't worry I'll have the camera ready!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am so glad you are feeling better. Love you Honeeeeey!

    ReplyDelete