Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I FEEL LIKE CRAP!

If the title doesn't give it away..........To put it mildly I woke up this morning and thought I was going spend the day with my head in the toilet. Needless to say I haven't thrown up yet but I'm still feeling it could happen at any moment. I hate this feeling. If I didn't hate throwing up even more, I would just get it over with!!!!! Normally eating would take the waves of nausea away at least for a few hours........NOT TODAY! I have been queasy all day! Crackers don't help, jello doesn't help, laying on the couch all day didn't help.............NOTHING HELPS!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr Come on Baby, work with mommy here! I like little reminders that you are there but this is a little too much! Yes, I am frustrated but just remember that for all my ranting and raving, you are still worth it!

1 comment:

  1. It will pass sweetie! Just give it time, but yes, in the end...it is all worth it! love ya, and hope ya feel better!

    ReplyDelete