Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shopping for Baby!

Today I woke up and wanted IHOP! Even though it was almost lunch time I wanted breakfast! Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes sounded sooooooooo good! Chris and I got up and headed towards the Outlet Mall were the IHOP is. After eating we went shopping. Christopher bought some clothes and I looked at jewelry just for the fun of it. Then we rounded a corner and there was Carter's. We just had to go in. Well needless to say $80 later we walked out with the cutest baby clothes ever! I can't wait to show everyone! I could have bought the whole store but Chris helped me pick out some really cute things. I am so excited! My next mission is to get the baby's room in order. I finally have it all cleared out. I swept and mopped the floor and am in the process of clearing out more room in the closet. Soon the furniture will go in and more shopping will occur! Fun, Fun, Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey! Weren't we supposed to go to Carter's???? JK! That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the clothes!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete