Friday, June 5, 2009

Go Figure

I haven't been able to think of, let alone eat Subway since I was about 6 weeks pregnant. Well tonight at work I had to walk by the Subway to get some water and for the first time in months said to myself, "Subway sounds good". Well it was too early for me to eat so I decided to come back later and get a sandwich. I thought about what sandwich I wanted for hours and finally 2am rolled around and it was time for a lunch break. Subway is open until 3am ......or so I thought! I get downstairs and the doors are closed. Dang it! I haven't wanted Subway in so long that I didn't realize that they started closing at 1am. I was so mad. Don't they know not to mess with a pregnant woman's cravings!? I had to settle for pizza instead. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza but it wasn't what I wanted. I hope you feel my pain!

1 comment: