Tuesday, May 12, 2009

boy or girl?...We'll soon know!

Well, everyone has been guessing the sex of the baby. So far things are pretty even. It's funny... the sisters all say girl but the brother and brother-in-laws say boy. Go Figure! Mom thinks its a girl based on the heartbeat. Melissa has said girl from the beginning. Christopher thinks its a boy based on a dream he keeps having. I might have already blogged about it but just in case I'll tell it again. He says the dream starts with him looking from outside the hospital room. He sees me laying in a hospital bed with him sitting in a chair next to me holding the baby. Then it flashes to him looking down at the baby and its wrapped in a lite blue blanket. So he believes that means it's a boy! Kim thinks it's a girl and her smart butt says that the dream just means the baby will be a Tar Heel fan........I DON'T THINK SO!!!! Chris' mom says she can't guess because she hasn't seen me yet. We will be traveling to Maryland for the dedication of Mikaela Blair, Brian and Erica's new baby girl so I'll see his family then but we'll know what the baby is before then. The big day is May 18th! I can't believe it's almost here. I am soooooooo excited! Well I'm at work and have some meds to give so that's all for now. Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. You know I think it's a boy! Love you! Got your voice mail on Sunday! Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. We were at the beach all day! I will call you soon! We close on our house on Friday! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to know...Is it a boy or girl? I cannot wait to hear. Hope you did not have trouble staying up for the appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If morning sickness is severe then there's a good chance that it's a girl, if not then probably it's a boy. Just me sure you have know a way to stop morning sickness though.

    ReplyDelete