Monday, March 9, 2009

WHAT is that smell?!

I've noticed lately that smells are beginning to bother me. Christopher says I'm turning into a bloodhound or something. For example I try to avoid my kitchen because all the smells together make me queasy. Even the smell of dryer sheets which normally is a good smell makes my stomach turn. Work has been more difficult lately because as you can imagine there are many nasty smells I can't just avoid. I eat by smell and not appetite. Nothing ever sounds good and now very few things smell good. Oh and my Subway fix is long gone...........just the thought of Subway makes me sick. Not really the food but the "Subway smell". I won't even let Chris go to Subway because he would come home smelling like it. GROSS! I have definitely realized that my body is not my own anymore. Even with all this I am still so excited! I can't wait for my next doctor's appointment on March 25th! I have started wearing maternity clothes! Thank you Stacey for letting me borrow yours. I definitely am expanding in the waistline and for once in my life I'm excited about it! I will be posting more pictures soon so be on the look out! Love you all very much!

3 comments:

  1. I figured the Subway fix would soon turn into disgust, always happens! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to see that expanding belly very soon! My little niece or nephew bump! Can't wait to see the upcoming pictures. Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you starting to get into MS mode. Based on my experience, sensitivity to odors is what mainly triggers nausea and vomiting. It's probably better to stay away from the kitchen for now and try some natural cure for morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete