Monday, March 16, 2009

I am TIRED!

Chris and I just got back from our trip to Myrtle Beach. We met up with family while we were there. The guys played golf while the women spent time together and with the kids. We went to Alligator Adventure, The Children's Museum, a Pizza Arcade Place and much much more. Needless to say I am pooped! We had a ton of fun and my family got to see me for the first time since the BIG news! I definitely have a "baby hump" in the works. I swear I popped out overnight while we were gone. I feel like I've graduated from looking like I've had a few too many beers to awwwwwwwwwww I love my baby belly. Wearing maternity clothes definitely helps! I went to the Motherhood Outlet with my sister Stacey while we were there and got a really cute bathing suit. Now if it would only get and stay warm enough to use it! I still don't have any pictures to add to the blog but I promise I'll post some soon. Love and miss you all!


Fun Fact: Baby is about the size an apple!

1 comment:

  1. an apple.....bless your heart when he/she is the size of a watermelon!!!!

    ReplyDelete