Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anderson's Room is FINALLY ready!





We finally finished decorating the baby's room today. All the furniture is in place and I have washed and organized most of the clothes. Now all we need is our baby boy!!!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet him! I think his room turned out sooooo cute. It is definitely the perfect room for a baby boy! Sports everywhere, which is just the way we wanted it! Hope you like the pictures. Again sorry that some of them are sideways I'm lucky that I could get them to upload with my slow computer! I'm just glad I can share my thoughts and pictures with you. Love and miss you all!










1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love the room! What a perfect environment for a precious baby boy! I wish I was there to see it in person. Love you!
    Jen
    P.S. Honeeeeey!

    ReplyDelete