Friday, August 21, 2009

6 Weeks to Go!!!

I can't believe I am 34 weeks already! I am excited and nervous. The anticipation of the unknown is very scary but I'm ready. As the days go by I fall more and more in love with my little boy. I can't wait to meet Anderson! He is so active. Christopher has felt some major kicks here lately. I love watching his face when my belly jumps. I'm glad he is able to experience the wonder of being able to feel Anderson moving all around. As Anderson grows I am getting more and more uncomfortable. He definitely ran out of room a long time ago but he keeps growing! Sleeping has become less restful. I totally agree that your body has it's ways of preparing you for the sleepless nights once the baby is born. My next doctor's appointment is Tuesday. We will have another ultrasound done to measure how big Anderson is now. I can't wait to see what they say! Everyone keeps telling me I look like I could pop any day!!!! Well I'm at work as usual and have to run. Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment