Thursday, July 9, 2009

Setting up Anderson's room

Time is flying by and I feel like I should have way more done than what I do. We finally have furniture in Anderson's room. The crib and changing table/dresser unit have been in for about a week and today Chris and I put together the bookcase I bought to match. Everything looks great! I need to wash the bedding from Nana and Papaw and get in in the crib. My shower is coming up soon. Invitations are on the way! I am trying to organize what we already have so that it will be easier to put away the shower gifts! I bought some baskets for the shelves in the closet to hopefully help with organization. I also bought a really nice wicker laundry basket that goes well with all the wood furniture. I can't believe that in less than 3 months Anderson will be here! I can't wait to see him. I already love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun! I bet you are having a blast putting everything together. I wish I could be there to see it all!
    Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I remember getting ready for our little christopher as you are getting ready for little Anderson! What a precious time.... Enjoy every minute, amy and chris! What a blessed time!

    ReplyDelete