Friday, April 10, 2009

Is that the Baby?!

Sorry it's been awhile since I last blogged. Things have been busy and I've been really tired lately. Plus my computer at home is acting up! For the past few days I've been feeling a strange flutter-like sensation. I feel it really low right at the top of my pubic bone. It's hard to explain but I think it feels like what butterfly wings would feel like up against skin. It comes and goes and lasts just for a few seconds. Most of the time I feel it when I'm laying down or being still. I haven't felt it since before our trip to Augusta, which kind of bums me out. My next doctors visit is April 21st. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again! Well I'm at work and have to go place an IV so I have to run! Love and miss you all! Hugs and Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww...little butterfly kisses. So sweet. I remember that feeling too. So special and what a miracle! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy, what a beautiful way to explain the baby moving. You could be a poet!
    I hope the tiredness goes away soon, that's a drag! Keep the faith, Sweetie, hang in there!
    I'm so proud of you! Take it as easy as you can, nap whenever possible, and take care of yourself! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just the hormones acting out. Have some home remedy ready just in case morning sickness treatment early morning sickness develops. Try having ginger tea. It's effective for getting rid of nausea.

    ReplyDelete